- June Preston is in her final days. Her health is declining very fast at this time. Her daughters are with her.
- Cleve Fendley is recovering from by-pass surgery and now has pneumonia.
- Ann Huffman continues to be in PRMC/S with pneumonia.
- Vickie Vinson's grandmother passed away this week. Please keep their family in prayer.
- Lewis & Carole Anderson and Clint & Rachel Spencer will be traveling to Brazil for the dedication of the church in Niteroi with Brent & Jill Nichols. Pray for their safety during their travels.
- Dave Johnson had gallbladder surgery this week and is recovering at home.
- Laura Janes is continuing to have severe health issues.
- Marie Figgins is recovering, at home, from her recent fall.
- Joel McGee requests prayers for his health and job search.
- Lucas Simpson leaves Wednesday for an extended stay at Boles Home.
- Janet Fouse's dad is seriously ill in a hospital in Tyler. Also, they are very happy that Janet's sister had a reunion with their Dad after many years of family issues.
- Jackie Robertson is in the ER tonight. His heart had stopped at one point today. (No other details are known at this time. Also, Jackie's only brother, Billy Robertson, passed away Saturday. His services will be at the Fry-Gibbs chapel at 10am on Tuesday morning.
- Anna Zant's Mom, Christine Mashburn, is in rehab. Anna asks for prayers that she'll be able to do rehab and get home again.
- John Crittenden, Mark Barnett's friend, has 80% blockage and is having surgery on Tuesday.
- Connie Ausmus' Mom, Gloria Douglass, will be having surgery tomorrow. Please pray for safe travel for Connie.
- Jimmy Howard, Jamie Hyatt's brother, is having health issues and will have gallbladder surgery soon.
- PRAISE: Charlotte Grooms' brother, David Nelson, got his biopsy results this week....CLEAR! WoooHOOO!
CONGRATULATIONS to our Home School Basketball Team! They won 2nd at the State tournament. Kelsey Welch and McKenna Jones were awarded All Tournament players!
WED. NIGHT FOR THE MASTER: We are in need of Get Well cards. If you are at the store and pick up a box for us....we'd really appreciate it! You can give them to me (Molly) or leave them on the Secret Sister table in the foyer.
Sherrie Boyd asked me to come to her 3 year old class this morning...they each had made cards this morning and presented them to me! How precious it was to see these little ones working as hard as they could to do something for others! They were so proud of themselves....and how proud will the person be that gets that work of art! Thank you to Adrian, Avery, Berenice, Payden, Tyler and Vanessa for the beautiful cards!
TRANSPORTATION MINISTRY: If you are willing to pick-up folks on Sunday and/or Wednesday evenings, please see Shane Welch or Jimmy Thielman.
PANTRY NEEDS: Hot Cereal & 1 lb. pkgs of Rice
DON'T FORGET: KFC is working on the "Change For Children" service challenge for Boles Home and Medina Children's Home. Also, a "Diaper Drive" for Lubbock Children's Home. They are in need of size 2/3 Pull-Ups.
Mar 4: Men's "42" Night
Mar 6: Habitat For Humanity Work Day
Mar 14: Ladies Book Study/Review group - 4pm
Mar 17: Blood Drive
April 2-3: LTC Convention/Dallas
April 23-25: Camp Deer Run Spring Retreat for ALL teens
Love you - MEAN IT!