Wouldn't we love it if a person we were speaking to just STOPPED and listened to us? That's what Jesus does...He listens!
- Anna Zant will have exploratory surgery tomorrow morning at PRMC.
- It was great to see Lyn Lowery in his "spot" this morning! Glad to see that he's recovering well.
- Sherry Welch continues to be in Tyler as she recovers and is in rehab from a stroke.
- Laurie Beckmon continues to heal from her surgery, at home. Praise for the progress!
- Bobby Gragg (Shelle Fowler's Dad) is undergoing cancer treatments.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOR THE MASTER: Our class will now be meeting in the library on Wednesday nights.
SIMPLE SUPPER: This weeks' entree is PANCAKES! If you didn't sign up this morning, please call the church office and have your name added to the list. $2 per person.
PANTRY NEEDS: Crackers, Rice, Beans and Canned Meat
LADIES ORNAMENT EXCHANGE: Don't forget that Monday, December 8th at 6:30pm, will be our annual Ornament Exchange. I use the term "exchange" VERY loosely! You'll have to come and experience this fun night! Bring a finger food to share and a $5-7 ornament...and a JOYFUL spirit! We're going to have a photo booth, for some big fun!
CHURCH CHRISTMAS PARTY: Come join in the fun, food, fellowship and frivolity that will take place on Sunday evening, December 14th at 5pm, for our annual Church Christmas Party. A meal will be catered by LaBella Rosa for $5/per plate. Please sign-up at the Welcome Center.
FAITHFUL READERS: Christmas Party will be at Carol James' house on December 14th at 2:30pm. Bring a finger food and a book to exchange.
KEEP THE DATE:
Dec 8: Ladies Ornament Exchange
Dec 14: Faithful Readers Christmas Party
Dec 14: Church Christmas Party
Love you - MEAN IT!