- Brian Perry (retired local state trooper) passed away on Wednesday night. His services were yesterday.
- Peggy Wright - PRMC/Rehab. They met with the doctor today, her discharge date is Oct.15.
- Mack Ray - Recovering at home from having stents.
- Nancy Jones - Recovering from surgery in Waco.
- Daisy Redding - Health
- Cynthia Norris - On dialysis.
- Marge Norlin - Health
- Jean O'Neal - Health
- Ora Henderson - Health
- Glenn and Joy Barnett are both having neck/back issues. Glenn will be having surgery on his vertebra on October 3rd. Joy will be having injections in her neck and physical therapy.
- Charles Richards - Health
- Leston Maggard - Health
- Jay and Kristi Anthony - Health
THOSE IN NURSING HOMES:
- Johnny Bassett - Stillhouse
- Bobby Castlebury - Stillhouse.
- Janelle Green - Stillhouse
- Ozella Lilly - Stillhouse
- Wanda McFadden - Heritage
- Peggy Wright - Colonial Lodge
PRAYER REQUESTS FOR FRIENDS/FAMILY:
- David Gillean, the father-in-law of Audrey, is in the hospital in Dallas. His health is declining.
- Betsy Mills' friend, Sue Skay Abruscato - Health
- Teresa Allen's cousin, Sabrina Veuleman - Health
- Traci Mahar is the wife of one of Derald Bulls' PJC coworkers - Health
- Derald Bulls' friend Dorothy White - Health
- Debra Metzger will be having a series of brain surgeries.
- Dustin Smith, Haley Bulls-Smith's husband - Health
- Joseph Filkins, my co-worker Delona Swaim's fiancee is in UT Hospital/Tyler having IV antibiotics after an abscess was found on his spine.
- Cooper Bell, the 7-year-old son of Jerimy and Staci Bell of Roxton, continues to recover at home, after a 4 wheeler accident.
- Billy Icenhower is doing better.
- The Vanderpools - in Haiti (It was so good to see David and Laurie today!!)
- Prayers for our military.
- Prayers for our first responders.
- Prayers for students, teachers, and school bus drivers.
PRAYER WARRIORS: A group of women are meeting on Monday mornings at the building at 10am to pray together. If you can, please join them! If you have nay questions regarding this, please see Teresa Allen.
LADIES RETREAT will be Feb 21-22 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Texarkana. Laurie Stallings Vanderpool will be our speaker. Mark your calendars now and watch for more information to come about our exciting weekend together.
PANTRY NEEDS: Hot or Dry Cereals - Crackers - Laundry or Dish Soap - Paper Towels
RAINBOW ROOM ITEMS: Diapers - Size 2 and 4. Diaper Wipes. Lice Kits.
SIMPLE SUPPER: This weeks' entree is Chicken Pot Pie. $3/per person.
If you didn't sign up on Sunday morning and want to join us, call the church office and reserve your spot.
KEEP THE DATE:
Oct 1: Men's Breakfast - Randy Johns will speak
Oct 4: Rwanda Benefit @ Loree Johns home.
Oct 5: Rwanda Benefit @ Loree Johns home.
Oct 12: Foster Care Night Out
Oct 13: Faithful Readers
Oct 14: Monday Movie Night
Oct 26: Ladies Brunch
Nov 8-9: Family Retreat
Feb 21-22: Ladies Retreat