- WELCOME: Greg and Lori Campbell and their 2 girls.
- WELCOME: Mark and Rebecca Cowan and their 3 girls.
- Kristie Nutt will have surgery this Thursday.
- Continue to remember all those in our church family that have lost loved ones recently.
- Jenifer Cooper asked that we pray for her friend, Kerri Posey. She is 32 yrs old and has colon cancer.
- April McClour was taken to the hospital today...that little baby boy is getting anxious and wanting to come...just not time yet. April also asked for prayers for Chuck Fuller, he's in bad health.
- Anna Zant's Mom, Christine Mashburn, continues to be in PRMC.
- Claude and Mary Jones asked for prayers for their friend, Roger "Cotton" Anderson. He has a severe infection in back where he had back surgery. He had surgery on Friday to have a plate and screws removed and was to have more surgery this week.
- Karl Louis, former Police Chief for Paris, will have surgery for his cancer on Sept 14.
- Please continue to keep Gary Border on your hearts. His health is still not good. Pray for Dinah also as she takes care of him.
- My Mom, Louise McMillan, has pneumonia again.
- Larry Christ asked for prayers for all Sara Lee former employees as they are in need of jobs.
- Paul Vinson's brother, David Vinson, is having stress tests performed this week.
SIMPLE SUPPER: This week’s entree will be Pancakes. If you didn't get the chance to sign up on Sunday morning, you still have the chance to come and eat with us by calling the church office by noon on Tuesday. Still only $2.
PANTRY NEEDS: Dry Cereal
KEEP THE DATE:Sept 1: Blood Drive
Sept 2: Men's "42" Night
Sept 8: Ladies Bible Class starts - Carol James will be teaching - Salad Luncheon after class
Sept 8: New Adult classes begin
Sept 8: Wednesday Meal will benefit the Hurricane Alex Relief Fund
Sept 12: Pot Luck w/Nichols
Sept 12: Faithful Readers with Annette Smith
Sept 18-19: Youth Group Fall Retreat at Camp Deer Run
Sept 19: Family LIFE Groups
Sept 21: H.A.L.O. 6pm (This month bring pantry item and package of Charm's Blow Pops)