VISION SUNDAY - Oct. 6th
9:00-10:00: 6th grade through adults will meet in the OutReach Bldg.
10:15-11:00: Worship in the auditorium
11:20-12:15: Catered lunch in the OutReach Bldg. (If you didn't sign-up on Sunday, please call church office to RSVP. They need a count for lunch.)
12:30-3:00: Afternoon session beings in the OutReach. Childcare is available.
Baptism: Jerry Raper was baptized last Sunday after chuch.
- Elizabeth Shew - PRMC with lung problems.
- Ora Henderson - PRMC/Room 329
- Patsy Elliott - dismissed from the hospital last Monday.
- Mike Marsters - health issues.
- Kristi Anthony - continued rehab.
- Tom Wood - Cancer
- Lance Johnson - ALS
- Barbara Adams - (Kathy Daniels' Mom) - PRMC
- Donna Archer - (Molly Woodall's friend) - recovering at home from stem cell transplant.
- Wally Kraft - (local veterinarian) has staff infection.
- Jason Harvey - Leukemia
- Susan Terranva - (Kathy Marshall's sister) - health and depression
- Our nation and the government
Simple Supper: This weeks' entrée is Chipotle Bowls. Please donate at least $2/person.
Pantry Needs: Soup
KEEP THE DATE:
Oct 2: Ladies Bible Class at 10am
Oct 6: Church Vision meeting - lunch and child care provided
Oct 13: Faithful Readers at 4pm
Oct 31: Trunk or Treat
Nov 15-17: Family Retreat