Sunday, September 22, 2013

Update on Kristi Anthony - 9/22

Posted by Austin tonight:  "EVERYONE PLEASE read this and share if you would. This is going to be long but tonight I would like to tell you all something very specific that my family needs you to pray for. This weekend the family was all together in Conway (where I go to school), it was a great weekend. Today we went to the church I've been attending here and at the end of the service mom was standing up singing, her wheelchair wasn't around and no one really knew her. So after the service she was still standing and some ladies came to introduce themselves. They didn't know moms situation and they were asking her questions that she just couldn't remember the answer to. I almost cry thinking about it, I felt so bad for her. You have no idea what that feels like. Almost everyone in Paris, TX knows mom and her situation but today I felt like she was just embarrassed and didn't know what to do. I want her to walk so bad but even more than that I want her mental state to be back to normal first. If she is walking but can't remember anything then that won't be good. Please pray that this doesn't continue much longer, it's a daily struggle. Thanks so much. -Austin (and Jay)."

No comments: