What a great day of worship and praising the Lord this was!
There were 4 song leaders!!! Yes, I said FOUR!!! Keith Bollman, Kyle Jones, Mark Welch and Richard Logan!
So many beautiful songs and the singing was heavenly!!!
We had LOTS of visitors and former members to join us for the celebration for the Cannon family. (Bailey we missed you!)
Thank you BurgerLand for the delicious meal!
AND a big thank you to Rock Solid for performing one more time for us!!!! (Patrick, Kyle, Mark and Richard.)
We still have Patrick for 3 more Sundays. If you didn't get a chance to talk too them today, you still have a chance!
- Our brother Joel Casey passed away on Monday. His service was on Friday. Please keep his family and friends in your prayers.
- James Richard Fields, the brother of Kevin Shackleford, passed away this week also. His service was on Friday.
- Dee Carrington, brother of Linda Hostetler and uncle of James Hanley, passed away on Friday. His service will be Monday.
- Glenn, Maeta and Brendan Lee welcomed Eva June on April 23. She weighed 8 pounds and 8 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. Nathan and Amber Ryser are the proud uncle and aunt.
- John and Ashley (Slawson) Kelly are proud to announce the arrival of Paisley Nicole on April 22. She weighed 5 pounds and 11 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. VERY proud grandparents are Harvey and Linda Slawson. Great grandparents are Bill and Martha Slawson.
- Kyle and Katie (Shields) Fonville welcomed Ezra Thomas on April 22. He weighed 7 pounds and 1 ounce and was 20 inches long. Russell and Robyn Figgins are the proud grandparents. John Figgins is the great granddad.
- Jean King - will have surgery this Wednesday for a stress fracture in her back.
- Lynn Buchanan - She's recuperating at home after surgery.
- David Welch - Has been transferred back to PRMC and is in room 407.
- Mike Grigsby - Is at home receiving IV antibiotics.
- Sherrie Boyd - Health
- Anita Roden - Health
- Loretta Nabors - Was back at church today!!!
- Dee Lyons - Mental and emotional health.
- Vicki Humphey - Health
- Webber Woodall - Health
- Kristie Anthony - Physical and mental health
- Lance Johnson - ALS
- Troops - Keep them safe
- Elderly - Prayers for their safety and health.
- Emergency Personnel - Keep them safe
- Missionaries all over the world.
- Diana DeNoon - Recovering from foot surgery (Tanya Welch's Mom)
- Allyson Fasken is a teacher at PISD and has been diagnosed with inoperable, stage 4, pancreatic cancer.
- Larry Rhea, Sr has stage four lung cancer. He is the son-in-law of Mary Tallant. Larry is the owner of Starnet.
- Janet Fouse - Cancer (former member)
- Sharon Nelson - Bone marrow cancer (Sabrina Thompson's Mom)
- Sierra Faulkner - 3 year with an inoperable brain tumor which has caused her to lose her vision. (Friend of Molly's)
- Tammy Huffman-Beazley(former member) Cancer
- Ross Floyd, step-son of Kathy Roden Floyd and son of Randy. At UTSWMC in ICU in serious condition.
- Debbie Daniel (friend of Molly's) - Cancer
- Darian Walker - Senior baseball player from Liberty-Eylau was seriously injured last week during their game against Paris High. (Friend of the Allen's)
- Kathy Martin to our prayers. She had surgery this week and is facing challenges going forward. She and her husband, Ron, along with her son, Stephen Toler own the Colonial Lodge. (Friend of the Bulls.)
- Tony Clark is also experiencing more health issues.
SHUT-INS AND NURSING HOMES:
Butch Mills, Johnny Bassett, Carol Murphy, Johnny Houser, Roy Jones, Paul and Carol Helton, Carl Melton, Sarah Smith, Sarah Dene Goree, Donna Mosley.
SIGN UP TO DONATE: Our Blood Drive is THIS Wednesday, May 3rd.
YOU ARE INVITED: D'Lynn (Gage) Bueno will be honored with a baby shower on Sunday, May 7th from 1:30pm to 3pm. She's having a little boy!! Selections are at WalMart, Target and Amazon.
MEN'S BREAKFAST: This Tuesday morning at 7am, Jared Baggett will be speaking to the group. Come enjoy the food and fellowship.
RAINBOW ROOM ITEMS: Girls pants size 3T-6X and Juice Boxes
PANTRY NEEDS: Grape jelly - Cornbread mix - 1 pound bag of beans
SIMPLE SUPPER: Lasagna
KEEP THE DATE:
May 2: Men's Breakfast
May 3: Blood Drive
May 14: Mother's Day
May 18: Kiddie Kollege Graduation
May 21: Senior Sunday
May 21: Visitor Luncheon
May 29: Office Closed (Memorial Day)
June 7: Church at the Lake
June 11: Faithful Readers
June 12-15: Camp Deer Run PeeWee Camp
July 16-21: Youth Group Mission to Boles Home.
Love you - MEAN IT!