RESPONSE: Debra Usry asked for prayers for Lloyd and his health issues.
- Jay and Kristi Anthony - Health.
- Derald Bulls - Health
- Greg Mayes - Health
- Vickie Humphrey is declining daily. Please contact Jody before visiting.
- Daisy Redding - Health
- Lilla Buchanan - Health
- Hugh Anthony - Health
- Sherrie Boyd - Is recovering from rotator cuff surgery.
- Johnny Bassett - Stillhouse.
- Lucy Staley - Health
- Lloyd Usry - Health
- Laquita Lawrence - Cancer
- Carl Haggard - Cancer.
- Donna McGee - Cancer.
- Jackie Helm - Cancer.
- Dorothy Pearce - Health
- Peggy Dotson - Health
- Peggy Wright - Colonial Lodge
- Susan George's cousin, Dianna Melton, has stage IV breast cancer. It has now spread to her ovaries and possibly kidney or bladder.
- Jessica Preston has been diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer. She is a beautiful Christian wife, Mommy and daughter of Joanne Wood's precious friend.
- Former LACOC member, Jimmy Newman is now at home. He's not at 100% yet.
- Rhonda Kittle (co-worker of mine) has been diagnosed with cancer.
- Loren Stephens, longtime Paris educator, is also at Medical City/Plano.
- Dorothy Lyons, Dee Lyons Mom, has been diagnosed with breast cancer. This is her second fight with cancer
- Laramy Smith, grandson of Derald and Lesa Bulls has been diagnosed with early-stage type one diabetes.
- Lonny Parson, local minister, had an aneurysm a few weeks ago. He is in Medical City/Plano in ICU.
- Lucille Spencer, Jay's mom, is in rehab in Tyler, to get her strength up.
- Anita Roden asked that we pray for her friend, Jessie West. She's in Heritage House.
- Billy Icenhower - Surgery is tentatively set for April 9th.
- Paul McClain - Health.
- The Vanderpools - in Haiti
- Prayers for our students and teachers
- Prayers for our military.
- Prayers for our first responders.
MEN'S BREAKFAST will be on April 2nd at 7am. Patrick Cannon will be the guest speaker! Ladies are invited!! Please sign up at the Welcome Center so that food preparations can be made.
FAITHFUL READERS will meet again on April 14th at 3:30pm in room 17. Margaret Lough will be leading the discussion over the book "Angel Sister" by Ann H. Gabhart. Start reading it now and join the group!
SEW 4 CHRIST will meet on April 18th at 6pm upstairs in room 20. This group meets every 3rd Thursday of the month. If you havae any interest in sewing some easy projects or even being taught to sew, please come.
SEE BULLETIN BOARD for upcoming Ladies Days in Bonham and Greenville. You can also support Lamar County Young Lives by signing up to paint with Cathleen Padier from Uniquiely Yours Painting. All of these have RSVP deadline dates so check it out soon!
SIMPLE SUPPER: Battered Fish Filets
PANTRY NEEDS: Cereal, Shampoo, Deodorant, Paper Towels
RAINBOW ROOM ITEMS: Boys shoes (any size), diaper wipes and fleece blankets
KEEP THE DATE:
Apr 2: Men's Breakfast - Patrick Cannon will be speaking
Apr 8: Monday Movie Night
Apr 14: Faithful Readers
Apr 18: Sew 4 Christ
Apr 28: Special PM service at Antioch Cemetery, Bairdstown
Apr 29: YAH Domino Night
Sept 8: LACOC 150 Years Celebration "Roots and Wings"
Love you - MEAN IT!