And thank you Kyle for the wonderful song service! We may have been low in numbers, this morning, but we were strong in song!
- Joe Daniels had knee surgery this week. He will be going to rehab, hopefully tomorrow. He's on the 4th floor at PRMC at this time.
- Judy Moore had a slight stroke this past week.
- Pete Taylor will have a heart cath this Tuesday.
- Jean King is now at home after have a procedure on Wednesday to shock her heart back into rhythm.
- Peggy Robinson's daughter-in-law, Shelly Bivens, will see a specialist in Dallas this week. Please pray for good results.
- There was a request for a Mrs. Wright who will have heart ablation this week.
- Continue to remember missionaries all over the world. Especially Brent and Jill Nichols, in Brazil and the David and Laurie Vanderpool, who are in Haiti.
- Curtis Garrett asked that we pray for Titus County Constable, Cleve Johnson, who was killed on Thursday. Click here for further information.
CLASS LINE-UP FOR WEDNESDAY NIGHTS:
- Faith in Film - in the auditorium
- Nehemiah - Elton Weeks
- Marriage and Family - Mike Bishop (info on the Welcome Center)
- Grief Recovery Class - Patrick Cannon
- Wednesday Night For The Master - Molly Woodall
Sept 1: Office Closed
Sept 3: New Wednesday night classes startSept 7: Simple Supper Team Meeting
Sept 10: Ladies Bible Class resumes
Sept 19: Women of Faith Conference
Sept 21: Dr. Monte Cox Seminar
Sept 27: MLK Ladies Day