- Delbert Davis, the oldest member of LACOC, passed away on Saturday. Visitation will be Monday night from 6-7pm at Fry-Gibbs Funeral Home. Funeral service will be Tuesday at 2pm at the chapel of FGFH.
- Lilly Holcomb, mother of Elda Francis, passed away on Saturday. Visitation will be Monday night from 6-7pm at Bright-Holland Funeral Home. Funeral service will be 10am Tuesday at the chapel of BHFH.
- Janie Cowan, mother of Mark Cowan, passed away on Saturday. Her funeral service was today in Clarksville.
- Barbara Fambro (sister of Cherry Walker) just moved to the area. She asked for prayers for the right heart and right relationship with God.
- Ora Henderson said that "life is hard...prayers for her to be lifted up."
- Kristy Taylor and her 3 children, Bailey, Chloe and Autumn.
- Kristi Anthony...."We need your prayers for Kristi today please. Kristi is at a point where things are beginning to get extremely difficult again. Some serious issues with her rehabilitation are going backwards and she desperately needs your prayers to overcome these obstacles and move forward again. PLEASE FATHER ANSWER THIS REQUEST QUICKLY - Thank You, Jay"
- Continued prayers for the Brazile family in their loss of Chuck. Also, for the Wilson family in the loss of Ronnie.
- Tom Wood and his continued cancer treatments.
- Mike Grigsby - medical issues
- Jerry Raper - medical issues.
- Sharon Fendley is having breathing problems.
- Carole Anderson will be having many upcoming tests.
- Karen McMillan - making major decisions and for her family.
- Noah Roth (friend of Laura Cannon) was involved in a car accident.
- Matthew Kirkpatrick, 3 year old great-grandson of Kay Allen, has something growing from his skull. He will have a sedated MRI at Children's Medical this week.
- Kandi Kings' friend, Tom Bozeman, for a successful surgery.
- Mike Banks and his continued recovery.
- Teresa Allen asked for prayers for 6 young boys who were arrested. Prayers for their families also.
- Bryce Williams asked for prayers for his friends family. For continuity and help getting their life back on track after medical problems.
- Prayers for the Ramsey family after the loss of Kurt. He passed away on Saturday from brain cancer.
- Charlotte Grooms' brother, David Nelson, is waiting on results from a PET scan.
- The Anderson's cousins, Curbe and Pat Goolsby....both are having many health issues.
- Nora White asked for prayers for J.T. Stephens as he has an appointment with a doctor in Plano tomorrow.
- Cleo Woolston (friend of Diane McFadden) and her health.
- Remember the VanderPool's and their mission work in Haiti.
- All of our missionaries - blessings of success!
- Syrian conflict - prayers for our world leaders.
Pantry Needs: Crackers and Jelly
KEEP THE DATE:
Sept 11: Ladies Wednesday Morning Bible Class resumes with guest speaker Kathy Sturch
Oct 6: Special day at LACOC. Lunch will be served. The vision begins!
Love you - MEAN IT!!