Our Sympathy is extended to the Brazile family as they mourn the passing of Chuck Brazile. Visitation is Monday night from 6-8pm at Starrett Funeral Home. Funeral services will be Tuesday at 2pm at Lamar Avenue.
Baptized: Brice Williams was baptized last Sunday evening.
- Helen Norman - recovering from surgery.
- Tom Wood - will have a CT scan on Tuesday. Prayers for complete healing.
- Kristi Anthony - continuing rehab and improvement.
- Ronnie Wilson - very ill in Tyler hospital.
- Ora Henderson - prayers for her children and grandchildren for safe travel and well being.
- Joy Lowery - prayers for her sister and family for their well being and direction.
- Pat Goolsby (Anderson's cousin) - she is having severe anxiety attacks. She is getting counseling, but afraid to drive, go outside, etc.
- Jerry Mack - Cancer.
- Kirk Ramsey - has brain cancer.
- Michelle Burks and family - death of her sister, Jeana Hohenberger.
- Lillian Welch - health issues.
- Remember the VanderPool's and their mission work in Haiti.
- All of our missionaries - blessings of success!
- Syrian conflict - prayers for our world leaders.
Blood Drive: Carter Blood Care will be here on Wednesday, Sept 4th from 4pm-8pm. A sign-up sheet will be available soon.
Simple Supper: This weeks' entrée is "Momma's" Meatloaf. Please donate at least $2 per person
Pantry Needs: Pasta Sauce.
KEEP THE DATE:Sept 4: New Wednesday night classes begin
Sept 4: Blood Drive
Sept 4: Silver Ring Thing....youth and parents
Sept 8: Faithful Readers
Sept 11: Ladies Wednesday Morning Bible Class resumes with guest speaker Kathy Sturch
Oct 6: Special day at LACOC. Lunch will be served. The vision begins!
Love you - MEAN IT!!