Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Prayer Request - 8/4 - 8:57am

Two weeks ago there was a accident on Hwy 79 involving 2 motorcycles.   Kenneth & Retha Freeman and another couple were in the accident.  Kenneth was seriously injured & was flown to Medical Center in Plano. Retha was injured, but is doing ok.  Kenneth is having a hard time & I know they could use lots of prayers.
His daughter Stacey has been posting updates on facebook and has stated that Kenneth is still in ICU. He's running fever and has a staph and a bacterial stomach infection, which is caused by the antibiotics. He had some apena problems, so they let the vent to the breathing again.
Stacey also said:  "I know we have to be patient and this is a long process, I just want so badly to have my Daddy back to normal, I miss him."
Please pray for this family and for the doctors and nurses working on Kenneth.

No comments: