Patrick's message this morning was from Luke 17:11-19. "Nothing less than heartfelt praise and thanks is fitting, when we consider what Jesus has done for us."
RESPONSE: The Buchanan family asked that we keep their daughter, Anita Ferguson, in our prayers. She has been diagnosed with leukemia.
SYMPATHY: Derald Bulls' friend, Joel Hughes, passed away on Friday. His service will be held on Monday (11/17) morning at 11am at the Fry-Gibbs Funeral Home Chapel. Visitation will be one hour prior.
- Becky Webb is coming back home from Baylor/Plano, with hospice.
- Lyn Lowery continues to be in PRMC/Room 462, recovering from heart surgery.
- Joy Barnett's knee surgery was a success. She's recovering at home.
- Lori Campbell is at home recovering from surgery on her knee.
- Laurie Beckmon continues to be at home, recovering from surgery.
- Judy Moore was back in worship with us today.
- Debra Gage will have breast cancer surgery this Thursday (11/20) at PRMC.
- Adrian Casey will have cancer surgery on Wednesday at Harris Hospital/Ft. Worth.
- Anna Zant will have surgery on December 1st.
- Lucas Simpson will have eye surgery on December 1st at Parkland.
- Alden (Tiny) George (friend of the Bulls') will be having a heart procedure this week.
- Please continue to remember my nephew and his wife, Clint & Carol McMillan. The results from her latest biopsy was not good news. A second type of cancer was found on her adrenal gland and chemo was started immediately.
- Wanda Sorensen, Jeff Higgins adopted grandmother,was admitted to DuBois on Saturday. directly to ICU. She now has pneumonia and other complications.
- Loretta Nabors' friend, Julie Stansbury broke both hips at the Mud Run a few weeks back & they didn't know it. She was going through therapy, etc trying to help the pain. She finally was sent to a orthopedic Dr. Her left hip was completely broken & the right hip had a stress fracture.
- Steve Turner, son-in-law of Paul Brown (owns the Corn Dog Stand) has a malignant tumor on his spinal cord. They are meeting with a neuro-surgeon next week for treatment and surgical options.
- Continue to remember our missionaries, for their safety and success of their mission work. ~Hector Olguin - Piedras Negras, Mexico
~Brent and Jill Nichols - Niteroi, Brazil
~Javier Ortiz, LaChona, Mexico
~Dr. Greg and Laurie Vanderpool - Haiti
SIMPLE SUPPER: Thanksgiving Dinner, this Wednesday night! If you were unable to sign-up this morning, you may call the church office to have your name added to the list. This is a tradition that was started many years ago and is looked forward to each year! There is a sign-up list on the Welcome Center for desserts. Please donate $3 per person.
PANTRY NEEDS: Mac-n-Cheese and Crackers
KEEP THE DATE:
Nov 19: Annual Thanksgiving Dinner
Nov 25: Thanksgiving Praise and Worship
Nov 30: 5th Sunday Potluck
Dec 8: Ladies Ornament Exchange
Dec 14: Church Christmas Party
Love you - MEAN IT!