Patrick is part of a newly formed Prayer Group with leaders of our community that will be meeting together to pray for not only our community, but the country.
PRAISE: Julie Vaughan was baptized by James Hanley on Wed. Julie's Mom, Jene, is a Kiddie Kollege teacher. Julie is an assistant with our Latch Key program.
PRAISE: Ashley Washington was baptized this morning. We were so honored to have Ashley's Mom, Velma, here to witness her baptism. Ashley is a member of the PJC Lady Dragon Basketball team.
Langdon Barnett went forward this morning stating that she needs "a fresh touch" from God.
Carly Usry went forward this morning asking for prayers for her brother, Lucas Simpson. Lucas is having issues at home and is awaiting a call, this week, to see if he can attend to Boles Home. She also asked for prayers for her friend, Ashley Jackson. Her sister, Stephanie Simer, has been missing from this area since Monday afternoon. Stephanie is a sophomore at NLHS. (Grandmother is Yvonne Woodall.) UPDATE: Debra just called and said that Stephanie was found this afternoon and is at home! PRAISE!
- Mary Sharber's cancer is very agressive. Medically, she's as far as she can go. She is in Room 319 in PRMC/South.
- Charlie Parkman had a really bad day yesterday. He is very weak.
- Leslie, Justin, Caleb and Katie Keele were in an accident Saturday on the loop. Many MANY PRAISES that no one was injured. The truck was totaled.
- James Rodgers' Mom, Mildred, had exploratory surgery on Friday. She's been in the hospital for the last 9 days.
- Landon Garrett is now in Anchorage, Alaska for this tour of duty. (When he left DFW last night they upgraded him, because he was in uniform!)
- Mindy Bulls asked that we pray for Tim & Vivian Tabangcora as they are at M.D. Anderson for treatments.
- Michelle Anderson AND Laura Janes are both recovering from gallbladder surgery.
- Mikyla Pickering's leukemia has come out of remission. She goes to the hospital tomorrow to start very hard, intensive chemo for the next few months. Once her leukemia is in remission again, she will have bone marrow treatment. You can read more about her by clicking on this link.
- Charlotte Grooms niece had a place on her nose that was cancerous, but the Dr. got all of it. Also, she is having problems with arthritis and fibromyalgia.
- Tammy Huffman asked that we remember her step-dad, Sam Warren. He has cancer. Also, Robert (her husband) needs a job. (He was recently laid off at Sara Lee.)
PANTRY NEEDS: Hot or Cold Cereals
SIMPLE SUPPER: This weeks entree is Spaghetti & Meatballs. If you didn't get the chance to sign up on Sunday morning and would like to eat Wednesday night, please call the church office by noon on Tuesday.
KEEP THE DATE:
Feb 21: Family LIFE Groups
Feb 21: Diaper/Misc. Baby Boy Shower for Jami (Shackelford) Farrell
Feb 28: Bridal Shower for Ashley Slawson & Bradley Kelley
Mar 4: Men's "42" Night
Mar 6: Habitat For Humanity Work Day
Mar 14: Ladies Book Study/Review group
Mar 17: Blood Drive
April 2-3: LTC Convention/Dallas
April 23-25: Camp Deer Run Spring Retreat for ALL teens
Listening to others can change my life.
Listening to God can change my heart!
Hope everyone has a great week!
Love you - MEAN IT!