Thursday, December 23, 2010

Prayer Request - 12/23 - 2:15pm

Ken & Shelia Icenhower's nephew, Cody Icenhower, has the same type of leukemia that MiKyla Pickering had (A.L.L.) and is having a really tough time right now. The message below was written by Cody last night. I just talked with Cody's aunt Tina, that works with me and she said that it looks like he will be spending Christmas in the hospital. Please say a prayer for Cody and his family....and be ever so blessed that you and your family are well!!!


"Hey everybody it's Cody. I'm still spiking a temp everyday but the Dr's say it should stop when my counts go up. I finally had an ANC of 40. If my ANC keeps going up and I don't have a fever for 24 hours I should get to go home soon. I'm hoping to be home by Christmas but if we're not me, Mom and Dad have a plan. That plan is on Christmas Eve Derek will come spend the night with us in the hospital and on Christmas morning we'll open presents with me, my mom, my dad and Derek and my Nana and Papa will be here also to celebrate Christmas morning. Either way I will have a good Christmas because I'll be with my family and that's all that matters. Thank you everybody that looks at my page and writes on my guestbook and thank you for all the prayers."

This is Cody's caring bridge site: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/codyicenhower/journal

No comments: