CONGRATULATIONS to Roy and Anna Bolton! They celebrated 58 years of marriage today!
Please keep April McClour and her family in your prayers. Her grandfather, Bernie Pulaski, passed away in Florida on Saturday.
Derald Bulls asked that we remember the family of Dr. Harold Hunt. After a lengthy illness, he passed away on Saturday. He also asked that we keep the Sheila Dunn family in our prayers. She was a 40 year old PJC employee and passed away suddenly from a heart attack.
Continue to remember the following in prayer:
- Debra Usry will have her bariatric surgery this Wednesday in Dallas at Forest Park Medical Center.
- Former member at LACOC, Mike Grigsby, suffered a heart attack and a stroke last Saturday. He is still paralyzed on the left side of his body. They released him from the hospital and will work on physical therapy at home.
- Joe Smallwood, Sandra's husband, suffered a heart attack over the weekend. He had stent surgery on Saturday.
- Matt Hanley is continuing to have complications from the surgery he had in December.
- Hazel Cross, Sherry Welch's Mom, is at home and now requires 24 hour care.
- Gary Gage is continuing to recover at home after by-pass surgery.
- Paul Gene Roden is still in rehab at PRMC.
- It was GREAT to see Ruth Ann Stallings at church Sunday, after her knee surgery.
- Debra Usry asked that we keep her daughter, Jill Ingram, in our prayers. She has been diagnosed with Hepatitis C and is dealing with stress and anxiety. Debra also asked for prayers for her uncle, James Cornett. He is in renal failure.
- Chris & Linda Easton's son, Kyle Easton, had major back/spine surgery last week. He is recovering at home.
- Lesa Bulls' cousin, Betty Brockington, has Stage 3 brain cancer and has started chemo/radiation treatments.
- Amy Ferman Porter, principal at an elementary in the Sherman ISD, had a brain bleed last Tuesday and was transferred to OKC hospital. On Friday, the doctors reported that she has NO clots and NO brain bleed. They are shocked and amazed! We KNOW it's God and his healing hand.
- On a personal note: I saw the retinologist on Thursday, he says my bad eye has Transactional Retinal Detachment. He wants to give my eye another couple of weeks to heal before pursuing anything else. Then, I saw the surgeon on Friday, he says the detached retina takes priority now. Once again...thank you all for the prayers and your words of encouragement!
WEDNESDAY NIGHT SIMPLE SUPPER: This weeks' entree is SUB SANDWICHES! If you were not able to sign up today, you may call the church office, by NOON on Tuesday, to sign up to eat with us. Still only $2.
BENEVOLENCE CLOTHES CLOSET: Is in need of children's clothing & men's jeans, shirts and shoes!
PANTRY NEEDS: Boxes of Mac & Cheese
KEEP THE DATE:
Mar 2: Informational meeting about mission trip to Brazil
Mar 6: Ordination services for Elders
Mar 13: Faithful Readers @ 4pm
Mar 15: H.A.L.O.
Mar 16: Blood Drive
Mar 20: Wedding Shower for Trevor Pringle & Brittany Young - 1:30-3pm
Apr 22-24: LTC/Arlington
Apr 24: LTC Celebration
May 13-14-15: Hispanic Gospel Meeting
May 25: Blood Drive
June 19-26: Mission Trip to Brazil
Sept 7: Blood Drive
Nov 9: Blood Drive