I hope everyone is having a great Father's Day. Whether you are enjoying your Dad with a visit or phone call, or if you are only enjoying memories of your Dad. Please be so thankful.
- Derald Bulls' friend, Kevan Bennett, had a heart attack last night. He is in PRMC/N-ICU. They put a stint in last night. He is resting today and was able to eat breakfast. Kevan is a teacher/coach at North Lamar.
- Derald Bulls is recovering from pneumonia.
- Butch Munday was at church this morning, after having shoulder surgery this past week.
- Hugh Anthony continues to recover at home.
- Lisa Denman's friend, Brenda Vanderburg, had a stint put in this past Wednesday. Also, Lisa asked that we remember her niece, Emily Wall, and that Emily makes better life choices.
- Kristi Nutt's friend, Carol Ward, has a vascular disease.
- Aubrie Jade Miller, the baby who had the heart transplant, is continuing to do really well. She was released to the Ronald McDonald House this week.
- Chris Whitaker (realtor here in town with cancer) is continuing with treatments.
- Faith Williams (works at Liberty National Bank and has cancer) is doing some better.
Lost and Found: If you have lost an item at the church building, please check the box by the Teacher's Workroom. This box will be cleaned out each month and discarded. Thank you for your help in keeping
Pantry Needs: Everything!! The pantry is completely out of many of our staple items. If you can help by bringing; peanut butter and jelly, spaghetti and sauce, cereal, rice, beans, crackers, canned meat and vegetables.
Keep THE DATE:
June 17: Youth Group - Dinner/Devo 6-9pm
June 18-21: CDR Day Camp
June 19: Youth Group - Tag Team Tuesday - 12-3pm
June 20: Church in the Park - 6-9pm
June 26: Terrific Tuesday
July 4: Classes will not meet
July 8: Faithful Readers
July 30-Aug 3: Youth Mission Trip (grades 7-12)
Love you - MEAN IT!