- Charles Wampler and his family, in the loss of his father and prayers as they travel to Houston.
- Robert Wilson's brother, Wesley, passed away.
- Carol Anderson as she recovers from back surgery
- Jerry Barnes had his heart shocked into rhythm last week. He's feeling better now.
- Ken Love would love to have visitors....especially someone that will play dominoes or checkers with him.
- Mary Lloyd - cancer.
- Kristi Anthony as she continues physical therapy and prayers for her to get better.
- Moffitt's family as their children heal from taking medicine that was not prescribed for them, last week. They are out of the hospital and back home doing well.
- Mike Erwin's cousins, Olie & Maxine Hayes. She is very ill with pancreatic cancer.
- Ely Speer (Barnett's grandson) still pending.
- Jimmy Smallwood - health issues.
- Lillian Welch - health issues (Mark Welch and Diane McFadden's Mom.)
- Peggy Jack asked for prayers for James Jack, for health issues.
- Wayne Kerby's friend, Wally Kraft, will be having an upcoming surgery.
- Ruth Ann Stallings asked for continued prayers for her daughter and son-in-law, Laura and David Vanderpool, and their progress in Haiti.
- Continue to remember those in Washington, who are victims of the mudslide and those involved in the earthquakes in California.
YARN DRIVE: Kiddie Kollege is collecting yarn they will donate to make "blessings" blankets for wounded soldiers. There is a collection box by Room 6.
SIMPLE SUPPER: This weeks' entrée is Meatloaf. Please donate at least $2 per person. If you weren't able to sign-up this morning and want to join us, please call the church office by noon on Tuesday.
CHURCH COOKBOOK: There are plans being made for a new church cookbook. The ladies bulletin board has all the information that you need to submit recipes. And guys....submit your recipes too!
KEEP THE DATE:
April 13: Faithful Readers
April 18-19: LTC Convention
May 14: Blood Drive
May 18: Senior Sunday
Love you - MEAN IT!