Thank you Patrick for the wonderful lesson this morning ... "Channels of Living Water", with the text taken from Matthew 4:17.
Thank you Mark for the beautiful song service!
Our sympathy to the Anderson family in the loss of Lewis' cousin, Curbe Goolsby. Curbe and Pat have been on our prayer lists for a long time. Please keep them all in your prayers.
- Daisy Redding is back home and recovering, after a second trip to the hospital.
- Sharon Kenison is at home recovering from ear surgery this week.
- Linda Tackett at home after being in the hospital this past week.
- Auddie Neisler - recovering from knee surgery.
- Ruth McFadden at Heritage in rehab.
- Anna Zant - health
- Mary Lloyd - cancer
- Mark Jones - cancer
- Kristi Anthony - prayers for memory and physical healing.
- Louise McMillan (Molly's Mom) has a broken hip.
- Waymon Hutchins (Sandy Welch's brother) - cancer
- Joe Ben Early (friend of Charlotte Grooms) had 5 by-passes this week. He's now in a room and doing well.
- Camp Deer Run staff and campers - continued safety
COOKBOOKS: Don't forget to check with Kim Hanley in the office for your copy of our cookbook. Only $10.
PANTRY NEEDS: Cornbread and Soup
KEEP THE DATE:
July 15: KFC - Terrific Tuesday - Dallas World Aquarium
July 16: Elder Led Service - Jay Spencer will be speaking
July 23: Family Night in the Outreach Bldg.July 27-Aug 1: JH/HS Dallas Life Mission Trip
Aug 16: KFC/JH/HS Back to School Bash
Love you - MEAN IT!