Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Update on Ken Icenhower 2/25

Sheila had this update on Ken: They did get the fluid off of his lungs and he is doing somewhat better but they are still waiting on the doctors to determine whether surgery is needed or not.  Sheila is very thankful for all the prayers!  Keep on. :)

No comments: