Wednesday, June 3, 2015

PRAISE!!!

On December 9th, 2013 when Webber and I got carbon monoxide poisoning (and his heart attack at the same time) we have both been fighting to get our health back to a normal level.  Carbon monoxide poisoning is not only scary, but the residual effects from it will haunt us for years to come.
My blood sugar levels were through the roof…my kidney and liver functions were out of whack….my potassium was off the chart!  (The potassium deficiency caused me to lose some of my hair, my eyelashes, my eyebrows, my nails peeled down to the skin.)  
After having routine blood work last week, I went to see Dr.Chira (endocrinologist) this morning, all of my stats are NORMAL!
My levels have been life threatening, for the last year and a half, and it’s been a scary time for me, but with Dr. Chira juggling meds, prayers and faith in God I can say that we have overcome this huge hurdle!
Now Webber.....that's another story.  He will see Dr. Hashmi in the morning again for more results.  I'll get back to you with more details, as they become available!
Thanks to all of you who have continued to pray for us!
And by the way….make sure you have a carbon monoxide detector in your home!

No comments: