Thursday, November 10, 2016

Update on Sierra Faulkner 11/10

Kaylee posted this update on Sierra this afternoon:  Sierras temperature got up to 102 during the night. She is having blood, urine and stool cultures to figure out what kind of infection she has. They have started her on antibiotics and she is now quarantined until the infection is under control.
My nerves got the best of me and I have been throwing up all day. Dakota and I would appreciate prayers to help keep our strength and courage strong through this fight. We love our baby girl so much.
For now, if anyone comes to visit, Dakota or I can come outside for a minute but nobody is allowed in the room. Love you all and thank you for the continued prayers.

Also....there will be a benefit for the family next Friday night.  Please come if you can!



No comments: