- *Please continue to remember Sue Johnson and Lance Johnson on the passing of a faithful husband, father, friend and mentor, Horace Johnson.
- *Jean Anthony's niece, Linda Francis, passed away after a long battle with cancer.
- *Katie Morris's grandmother, Bert Turner passed away this week.
- Webber Woodall - Is home from a hospital stay at Baylor this week.
- Joel Casey - At Stillhouse for rehab.
- Charlotte Cannon - Is staying with Sherry Marsters while she is recovering.
- Naomi Bassett - At Stillhouse for rehab.
- Johnny Bassett - Health
- Butch Mills - Is in DuBois recovering.
- Donna Mosely - Health
- Sherrie Boyd - Health
- John Figgins - Cancer
- Kristi Anthony - For mental and physical health.
- Lance Johnson - ALS
- Mike Grigsby - Is in PRMC.
- Sierra Faulkner - 2 year with a brain tumor - in Children's Medical.
- Gatz Nottingham - Cancer
- Missionaries all over the world.
FAITHFUL READERS—will be having their annual Christmas Tea Party @ the home of Carol James on Dec. 11th @ 3:00 PM. Bring finger-foods and a new or pre-read book to exchange.
ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARTY: Please join us @ Aiken Elementary on Sunday, Dec. 11th @ 5:00PM for food, music, & fun! Meal served will be hotdogs or hamburgers and all the fixin’s. Cost for meal will be $5.00 per plate. SIGN UP SUNDAY! Also if you can bring a dessert, please sign up to do that as well. Thank you! If you have a talent you would like to share then please see either Patrick Cannon or Kyle Jones.
SIMPLE SUPPER: Beans and Cornbread
PANTRY NEEDS: Mac-n-cheese, Pasta Sauce, Grape Jelly, Soup
RAINBOW ROOM ITEMS: Jeans and tennis shoes of all sizes
KEEP THE DATE:
Dec 6: Men's Breakfast
Dec 6: Preschool Rudolph Party
Dec 7: Deadline for food basket nominations
Dec 10: Young @ Heart Trip
Dec 11: Delivery of Food Baskets
Dec 11: Faithful Readers Christmas Party
Dec 11: Annual Christmas Party @Aiken Elementary
Dec 22: Christians in Action Lunch
Jan 13-15: WinterFest (High School Only)
Love you - MEAN IT!