Thursday, November 30, 2017

Updates - 11/30


  • Linda Erwin is at home recuperating from having BOTH feet operated on yesterday in Dallas.
  • Katie Morris asked for these 2 prayer requests:  I am having eye surgery on my left eye tomorrow. PRK surgery to be exact. My surgery is in Dallas at 9:45AM at Key Whitman Eye Center. It is an outpatient surgery. I will not have good vision for a while in my left eye but it will eventually (hopefully) reach 20/20 just like my right eye. And this means NO GLASSES! PTL! A friend of mine that goes to Wills Point Church of Christ, Darlane Fuller, is also having a surgery tomorrow. Her surgery is quite a bit more serious than mine. She is having a brain tumor removed. This brain tumor is rare and very tricky to remove as it is a Acoustic Neuroma and the tumor is entangled near her ear. She will likely suffer from deafness in one ear and partial if not full facial paralysis. These are just the likely complications, there are many more risks. Her surgery is across the street from my surgery at Medical City Dallas.
  • Former member, Jamie Hyatt, posted this update, after having cancer surgery yesterday:  I'm home from surgery. Yay! They had to remove a few lymph nodes but hopefully just precautionary. I'll get pathology results next week. The low blood pressure came back to visit me but it's better now. Calcium levels were low this morning but nothing a few pills can't fix. Thanks again for all the support, prayers, good luck wishes, and love. I felt it all.

No comments: