Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Update on Crystal McFadden - 11/20

Rickey McFadden sent this message from his daughter Crystal: 
"Tomorrow was going to be my day...I was going to get my picc line out after 3.5 weeks. I had plans to start putting up Christmas tomorrow. With the picc line I can’t lift more than 10 pounds. I can’t make candy because I have to be careful with how much I use my arm since I’ve have some issues with the picc bleeding. I went for my CT scan today in preparation for my appt tomorrow. I got a call within two hours from my dr’s office telling me I have a new abscess and I will have to be on antibiotics for at least 3 more weeks. I’m so frustrated. I have really had a hard time reconciling the info in my brain. I started this journey almost 9 weeks ago. It wasn’t supposed to be this hard. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I hate that I’m still dealing with this. I so appreciate everyone’s prayers and love and I really can feel them and I do know it could be worse but right now I’m going to throw a pity party and cry if I want to. Tomorrow I’ll face it like a fighter. Tomorrow I will continue towards getting well."

No comments: