Friday, May 15, 2020

Our Sympathy...

Our brother Jimmy Faulkner passed away on Thursday May 7th after a hard fought battle with cancer.
Marie posted this message:  
Would like to say bless you all. Jimmy fought hard, was in a lot of pain, but he died peaceful. He told me to tell you all he loved each of you. We will have a celebration of Life for Jimmy when the Church re opens. announcements will be made. I thank you all for every thing that was done for us this past year. You all made it easier for us with the cards, phone calls, food, visits, and so many other things that was done. I miss my hugs and hand shakes and most of all the being together with my family. Know to each of you , love you all, there is not a better place to come together to worship than Lamar. I need prayers from all of you to adjust to this new phrase of life.

No comments: