Saturday, January 16, 2021

Update on Brad Ashford 1/16

My friend Sheri sent this update on her husband Brad:  He is not good! He cannot maintain his O2 sats when he gets up early in the morning it drops down and his pneumonia is worsening instead of getting better.  This will be day six in the hospital and he’s had all the drugs.  This virus suffocates you is what it does. We are hoping he’ll turn around and not have to go on a ventilator. He’s been on 12 to 15 L for the past three days high flow oxygen anytime he sits up out of bed he drops down in the 80s.

No one knows what to do I went up there yesterday and I said Dr. what’s wrong with his lungs, need to rule out bronchospasm, pulmonary embolism, is the pneumonia worsening etc. and they did a CT and that’s what it showed worsening pneumonia, so I do not know what the plan is at all. Just praying he’ll turn around that’s what I’m telling everybody pray pray pray!!

No comments: