Thursday, April 22, 2021

Prayer Request 4/22

Dan Roffee's friend Pam Gregory asked for these prayers: I am in quarantine after my great niece tested positive for Covid. Now my sister, Vicki Dixon, who already has a lung disorder has tested positive! My brother, Rick Landers, who is a diabetic was also exposed along with myself! 

A number of family members and I went to watch my great niece play a double header after not getting together to watch her play in over a year.

We have no idea where she caught it... the small country school she goes to hasn't had any cases since January! Now her class & my sister's entire class is quarantined along with both baseball teams! 

I believe the Lord will hear our prayers & heal my family & the students & faculty of Cumby ISD & the students of the other team! 

No comments: