Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Prayer Request Update - 3/3 - 11:47am

June Preston's visitation will be Thursday night, from 6-7pm, at Starrett Funeral Home.  Her funeral services will be Friday morning (3/5) at 10:30am also at Starrett.   You can click here to read her information.

The Habitat For Humanity community service project that was scheduled for this Saturday (3/6) has been postponed, due to the fact that we've had so much rain and can't do what needs to be done.  Jered will get back with us when he finds out more information.


On a personal note....I am at home today with swollen tonsils!  (I know, how do you know when a fat girl is swollen? haha)  They did a strep test and it came back negative!  (Thank you Lord!)  So, I'm taking antibiotics and keeping my mouth shut....no, seriously I am!

No comments: