- Sue Munday will have cataract surgery in the morning (Wednesday) in Tyler.
- Sharon Fendley says that Camille Wideman (Kristen Fendley's grandmother) recently had a lumpectomy and will soon begin chemo.
- Hershell L. Barnes, Wayne and Myra Tolbert's son-in-law, passed away on July 5th. (He and Wayne's daughter were here to visit during the holiday.) His funeral was Sat. July 9th. Also continue to remember Wayne as he is not doing well. There is still a sign-up sheet on the Welcome Center to take meals to them.
- Ed Bullard continues to recover ... his daughter Kristi stated that he is eating and gaining strength daily.
- Dinah Border sent this message: "Our young friend, Tyler Graham USMC in Afghanistan, was notified by Red Cross that his other granddaddy died (not Harmon my neighbor/friend). In less than two years, Tyler's mother, daddy and now his granddaddy all died. Tyler could not come home but was able to call his grandmother."
- PRAISE: Misty Gage and those with the Education Talent Search at PJC have been funded for another 5 years!
- Anna Zant's granddaughter, Jayla Davis, broke 2 of her fingers. She is a gymnast and it affects her competition. Prayers for speedy recovery.
- Lillian Welch (Mark Welch and Dianne McFadden's Mom) is continuing to have health problems and is very weak.
- Derald Bulls' friend, George Kimbrough, is continuing to go through chemo, another 6 months. Please pray that it won't be as severe on his system as the last round was.
- Carol James' friend, Shawn Hammock's 8 year old daughter was killed in an automobile accident.
- Debra Usry asked for these prayer requests: For her grandson, Lucas, as he continues to gets used to being home from Boles. For her niece, Heather Cannon, as she is now at home, recuperating from an antibacterial infection. For continued healing of Jacob Broadway after a severe car accident about a month ago. And for her son Charlie and family as they are traveling to San Antonio this week.
- Remember all of those who will be riding in the Tour de Paris this weekend. For their health and safety .... and for lower temperatures. Robyn Figgins, Michelle Anderson, Vicki Humphrey and Alex "the intern".
LATCH KEY: An assistant position is open in the Latch Key program for the coming school year. Hours are from 2-6pm on school days. Please see James Hanley if you are interested in this position.
KEEP THE DATE:
July 15: Youth Group Frisco Rough Rider Game
July 16: 90th Birthday Party for Doris Wooldridge
July 17: Wedding Shower for Kristen Bollman and Vadim Lukas
July 19: H.A.L.O. @ 6:30pm