There were 40 families that were helped on Wednesday with the benevolence pantry. The pantry is in need of EVERYTHING!
- April McClour's Mom, Peggy Pulaski's Dr. found a mass in her breast and will having more tests performed.
- Brittany Twitty asked for prayers for her uncle Roosevelt Twitty as he is having health issues; her niece, Mahogany Crittendon. (She's had 5 biopsies and they are awaiting the results of those tests. She's only 6 and these problems are from her stomach.) Also, prayers for Brittany as she is traveling to Lubbock, that she has a safe trip.
- Phyllis Giguere's Mom, Stella Lovell, fell this week and has numerous injuries.
- Johnny Nabors continues to be in PRMC/South - Room 311.
- Wendy May (husband works at Fry-Gibbs) had surgery yesterday on her head and they left the incision open. Pathologist doesn't think it's cancer, but final test results come today. She will have another surgery on Monday, for a plastic surgeon to close up the incision.
- My son's grandmother, Barbara Sprinkle, has been admitted to a hospital in Garland with breathing problems.