- Carle Usry went forward yesterday morning, asking for prayers, for the struggles in her life. Also asked for prayers for her brother, Lucas Simpson. There is a possibility that he will be returning to Boles Home.
- Please keep Jeremy Wilson and his family in your prayers as they mourn the loss of his Dad, Larry. Family night will be Wednesday from 6-7pm at Bright Holland Funeral Home. His funeral service will be Thursday at 2pm, also at the funeral home.
- Jean O'Neal continues to heal, from her fall last week.
- Joel McGee had to go back into the hospital for another surgery this week. (He had his tonsils removed on Friday 2/3.)
- Margie McQueen (Sharon Thielman's Mom) has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Please keep her husband, Wayne, in your prayers for strength and patience to care for her.
- Marchita Thielman (Jimmy's Mom) is recovering from double by-pass. She's also experiencing problems with her eyes.
- Tammy Brunson (friend of Todd Duren) has recently bee diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Continue to remember the family of Dr. Mel Young, who passed away over the weekend from cancer.
- Calvin Ramsey (friend of Usry's) is in a Plano hospital after a car accident.
- David Kennedy (friend of Usry's) is in bad health and is on dialysis.
- Heather Cannon has received ALL of the financial backing for her continued mission work with AIM.
- Ashleigh Kennedy (Mike and Gail's daughter) for her struggles with life.
- Jimmy Faulkner was back at church yesterday! How wonderful to see him back with us!
- Lorene Butler (Jerry McFadden's Mom) is continuing to have health issues.
- Alene Newton (Alvin Buchanan's sister) is seriously ill with a fast growing tumor on her bladder. Alvin and Lilla traveled to San Antonio on Saturday to be with her. Prayers for peace and comfort and safe travels.
- Phyllis Giguere fell at church, yesterday morning. She was a little shaken up, but was fine.
LIFE GROUPS: The LTC Scrapbook team wants a picture of your group. Please give it to April McClour.
SIMPLE SUPPER: This weeks entree is Frito Chili Pie! Please donate $2 per person. If you did not sign-up on Sunday morning, please call the church office to reserve your place.
A-D: Lewis Anderson and Patrick Cannon
E-K: Cleve Fendley and Kyle Jones
L-R: Doug Faires and Jay Spencer
S-Z: Wayne Kerby and Richard Peace
Feb 13: Valentine Dinner
Feb 15: GAP Night
Feb 19: Life Groups
Feb 26: Nichols Baby Shower
Feb 26: Shepherd Cluster Groups
Feb 28: Open Youth Room
Mar 20: H.A.L.O.
Mar 20: H.A.L.O.
Apr 6-7: LTC