Thursday, November 29, 2012

Updates on Krist Anthony

Posted by Sandy Welch at 1:30pm:  I want to thank everyone for your continued prayers and love you are sending to Kristi. I walked in this morning and said Good morning sweetheart and she looked at me and smiled so big and I asked her if she knows how much I love her and she rapidly blinked her eyes. This brought me to my knees. I had been awake for hours before seeing her and had spent that time in constant prayer and praising God and giving Him all the glory forever. God answers prayer in His time and never, ever forsakes us. I have been asked by the staff to describe Kristi and I didn't hestitate. Kristi can walk into a room and it is like a brilliant ray of sunshine. She loves so deeply everyone no matter our faults. God is in control and I Bless God for this blessing upon Kristi. My love to all....Sandy and Mom to a wonderful daughter.

Jay posted at 9:10am:  "Kristi is listening to everything that I am saying to her and she is SMILING at me! Her eyes follow me when I move. This is the GREATEST day of my life. WHEN YOU PRAY TO GOD PRAY WITHOUT DOUBT even if what you are asking for is a miracle. Our love to all of those who are praying continually. - Jay"

Matt posted at 8:15am:  "Two Doctors now have confirmed her improvement. I love seeing a Dr's face when science can't explain a good fight for life!"
 
Matt posted this about his sister at 7:50am:  "Kristi opened her eyes fully, looked at me and smiled. She is answering questions by blinking. Also stuck her tongue out at the Dr when he asked her to! He said this is very positive and significant change. He then said "today, will finally be the good day we've been waiting for" My sister...is showing out!"

No comments: