- Louie Woodall - Health
- Charlene Holmes - Should
- Elizabeth Shew - PRMC-N/Room 406
- The Family of Gil Flautt - As they mourn his death.
- Randi Haggard - Remains in Rehab after breaking her femur
- William & Lucy Offutt - both are having health issues
- Lillian Taylor - has been very weak.
- Jeanie Lamb - Cancer
- Martha Lenoir - Health
- Dianna Welch - Will be having knee surgery this week
- Phyllis Giguere - Health
- Baby Gus Fry, who we've had on our prayer lists for a while, has been given a diagnosis of a very rare/severe disease. MPEI (Migrating Partial Epilepsy in Infancy). His brain will not mature and grow and the chances of him ever walking or talking are slim. He could live a few months or a few years. Gus' parents are Micah and Jennifer Fry.
Simple Supper: This weeks' entree is Potatoe Soup. If you were not able to sign up on Sunday morning and would like join us for a good meal and fellowship, call the church office by noon on Tuesday to place your reservation.
Blood Drive: THIS Wednesday night! 4-8pm. Make sure you've eaten a good meal and bring your drivers license.
Pantry Needs: EVERYTHING!
Keep The Date:
Nov 7: Blood Drive
Nov 10: Dallas Day Service for Youth Group
Nov 11: Faithful Readers
Nov 16-18: Family Retreat
Dec 16: Holiday Party
Love you - MEAN IT!