Friday, February 15, 2013

Update on Kristi Anthony

Posted by Jay this morning:  "Nice Valentines Day...Kristi stood by herself. This is huge progress! God continues to work miracles. Please give praise to our Father for this and ask Him to bless her rehab process continually.  Please also pray for me as I parent my boys alone right now. I feel like a failure many days. I forgot to send lunch for Cody to school today and I am continually having to ask others to help me keep my boys overnight and have people give them transportation to and from events and school. I'm trying but my efforts come up short and my patience with them is too short many times. I know that I need to do better.  Pray for their test results too, its getting close to time for them to return and we ask God for a good outcome. In Him - Jay"

No comments: