Thank you Richard Logan for coming back to LACOC and bringing your enthusiasm and love of the Lord!
Welcome to the Burgess family!! Glen, Shawnda and their 3 children! We look forward to working with you!
- James Hanley was admitted to PRMC/Room 512 yesterday with chest pains. He will have a stress test on Monday morning.
- Sophia Johnson asked for prayers for her dad, Lance Johnson, as he is dealing with ALS.
- Stephanie Fulbright asked that we keep Lisa Reed in our prayers. She is a records clerk for the Paris Police Department. She is in PRMC/ICU with pneumonia and has been placed in a drug induced coma.
- Mike Crews (former member) has been in Hopkins Co. Memorial Hospital in Sulphur Springs, since Thursday. He has an infection in his stomach and they are planning on performing surgery on Wednesday morning!
- Continue to remember Sue Munday and Barbara Campbell as they both have pneumonia.
- Kristi Anthony as she continues her physical therapy and prayers for full recovery.
- Prayers for the safe travels for all the college students heading back to college today.
The American Red Cross presented LACOC with a plaque of appreciation for the Disaster Relief Services that were provided to the community during the ice storm in December.
SIMPLE SUPPER: This weeks entrée is Jambalaya. Please donate at least $2 per person. If you did not sign up this morning to join us, please call the church office to have them add you to the list....by noon on Tuesday.
PANTRY NEEDS: Cereal
LTC: It's time to begin the preparation of this years Leadership Training for Christ! Practice has already begun! Sign up NOW!
Love you - MEAN IT!