Our worship was led by the staff from Camp Deer Run. The singing was AMAZING! Thank you to all those who are spending their summer ministering to kids from all over the state!
Camp Deer Run gains new "fans" every year through their weekly camps. This morning I "interviewed" two campers that just got home on Friday after a week of being away from Mom and Dad.
Gibson Dyess..."I had lots of fun. I'm ready to go again."
Aubrie McCarter..."I had so much fun. My favorite was Indian Day."
RESPONSES: Chris Brown had the honor and privilege of baptizing his son Brayden this morning.
- Alan Boyd will be having a thyroid procedure on Monday (6/23) at PRMC. They will be performing a scope to locate a spot that was found. Our specific prayers are for a non-malignant polyp.
- Ruth Ann Stallings - health
- Sandra Carrell - health
- Alyssa Nutt - complications with her pregnancy.
- Lilla Buchanan was at church this morning. She stated that she is feeling better.
- Kristi Anthony - continue to remember her as she continues her battle with memory and physical issues.
- Lesa Bulls' Mom, Mazie Brockinton, had heart surgery yesterday. She is in ICU at Charlton Hospital.
- Lance Johnson - ALS
CHURCH IN THE PARK: We will meet this Wednesday night (6/18) at Walker Park (near Justiss Elementary). Meet us at 6pm. Plan to invite the neighborhood to join us as we worship, play games, and eat together. A great opportunity to let our light shine for Christ!
WEDDING SHOWER: There will be a shower honoring Ellie Bivens-Stringer next Sunday (6/22) at 1:30-3:30 in Room 6. The couple have selections at WalMart, Target and Spangler's.
PANTRY NEEDS: Mac-N-Cheese
KEEP THE DATE:
June 18: Church in the Park
June 22: Wedding Shower for Ellie Bivens-Stringer
July 13: Book Club
Love you - MEAN IT!