POTLUCK LUNCH: Thanks to all who brought food and those who stayed for our 5th Sunday Potluck. (Whoever brought the chicken and dressing....Thank you!!! IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOD!)
- Daisy Redding will have gallbladder surgery on Thursday morning at PRMC.
- Mark Jones has been diagnosed with cancer.
- Linda Hostettler is having some health issues.
- Sharon Kinison will have ear surgery in Dallas next week (7/10) at Methodist Hospital/Addison.
- William Offutt is having problems with his blood pressure.
- Dewayne Weeks, son of Elton & Dannie Weeks, is now at home recovering from heart surgery this week.
- Herb Ferguson, grandfather of Jeff Higgins, had a cardiac event this week. (Not a heart attack.) They aren't sure what happened. All his tests came back good and there is no blockage. He is now at home and resting.
- Maizie Brockington, Lesa Bulls' Mom, is in the step-down unit at Charlton Hospital/Lancaster.
- Michael Cooke is now in the Middle East with the Army. He'll be there for a year. His wife Samatha is in Fort Riley, Kansas.
- Larry Huggins is battling cancer. (This was from the Ladies Class...no other details.)
- We had a huge group of youth group kids who returned from Camp Deer Run on Friday. Thank you Lord for their safety while gone.
- There are lots of folks traveling this week for vacation. Y'all be careful!
CONGRATULATIONS: Heather Gordon (Herschel & Lee McClain's granddaughter) was married yesterday to Kassen Young.
PANTRY NEEDS: Canned Fruit
MISSION TRIP NEED: The Youth Group is in need of magazines for a craft with the teens at Dallas Life homeless shelter. There is a box located in the office for you to drop them off in.
KEEP THE DATE:
July 2: Elder Led Service by Doug Faires at 6:30
July 4: Office closed
July 9: Community Garden
July 13: Book Club Meeting
July 16: Elder Led Service
July 23: Family Night in OutReach
Love you - MEAN IT!