Monday, April 11, 2016

Update on Loretta Nabors - 4/11

I just received this message from Loretta Nabors, regarding the testing on her back today:
"Back home now...myelogram test went fine have a headache not too bad resting now...basically I have areas that the "cushion" is gone between vertebrae he called it "gases" have built up I think he said L2 & L3 were the worse...no pinched or compressed nerve..scoliosis is moderate..facet joints are not good..all kinds of bone spurring...the treatment is to keep it from getting worse...exercises, glucosamine supplement & another pill have it wrote down can't remember name of it ..also refrain from lifting over 20 lbs. Said my back is severe for my age he would expect to see this in a much older person...he said I could thank the family genes ðŸ˜œ Thanks for all the prayers....love all of you!!"

No comments: