You are invited to sign up for 15/30/60 minute intervals to be in prayer.
There will be a sign up sheet at the Welcome Center.
Congratulations to Elton and Dannie Weeks on 60 years of marriage.
- Mike Grigsby suffered another stroke this afternoon.
- Alexis Cowan - her thyroid cancer has come back. Please for the insurance company and quick results from them.
- Don Carroll will be having tests run.
- John & Yvonne Gentry - Health
- Connelle Peace - She is at home recovering from a stroke.
- Jimmy Thielman - recovering from surgery last week.
- John McGee - Healtb
- Jean Anthony - Health
- Aileen Castlebury - Is at home, recovering from knee surgery.
- Harley Staley fell again this past week.
- Cynthia Norris - Health
- Sarah Smith - Health
- Charles Richards - Health
- Gail Clark - Health
- Sherrie Boyd - Health
- William Offutt - Health
- Webber Woodall - Health
- Dee Lyons - Health
- Dorothy Pearce - Health
- Lance Johnson - ALS
- Kristi Anthony - Physical and mental health
- Larry Young (Cledith Ray's brother) Health
- Billy Ray - (Joe Ray's brother) Health
- Willard Brockton (Lesa Bulls' dad) - Health
- Haley Bulls-Smith (former member) recovering from surgery.
- Robert and Christine Henson's son, Johnny Henson is in Baylor/Waxahachie in critical condition. Please pray for him.
- Janet Fouse (former member) - Cancer
- Norm Clem, Sarah Smith's nephew, is in PRMC with blood clot in his lung.
- Ezra Fitts (great grandson of Marcus & Sharon Roden) was born too early, but is thriving. He will be in the hospital for a while.
- Hayden Pruett (friend of Kimberlyn Lee). He has been diagnosed with Adrenocortical Carcinoma. There is a huge tumor on his adrenal gland and TWO tumors on his liver. The doctors think they can get get 98% of the cancer with surgery.
- Two of Dinah Border's granddaughters are experiencing serious health conditions.
SHUT-INS: Harley and Lucy Staley, Peggy Wright, Roy Jones, Butch Mills, Christine Henson
- The Sharon McMillan Bailey family as they mourn her sudden passing.
- The Matt Bawcum family in your prayers as they mourn the loss of his son Kyle.
- The Miller-Springer families. Justin Springer was killed early last Monday. His grandfather, Dan Miller passed away on Wednesday.
TEACHER NEEDED: There's a need for a teacher for the month of January on Wednesday nights for the 2/3 year old class. Begins THIS Wednesday night. See Jared if you can do this.
CAMP DEER RUN: Registration will begin on Jan. 14th at 2pm. This is for campers ages o9-17. Campers must be 9 years old by Sept 1, 2017 to go to overnight camp. We will get Pee Wee Campers (5-8 years old) registered soon.
BABY BOY SHOWER for Jenna (Beeler) Farrell will be at LACOC on Jan. 21st from 1:30-3pm. Selections are at Target and Walmart. Theme is fishing.
RAINBOW ROOM: Boys/Girls jackets or pants - Size 3T-10/12.
PANTRY NEEDS: Canned fruit and Mac and Cheese
SIMPLE SUPPER SURPRISE: Sign up today for a Simple Supper Surprise. They will be serving something delicious!! $3 per person!
KEEP THE DATE:
Jan 10: Ladies Bible Class Resumes
Jan 12-14: Winterfest
Jan 21: Jenna Farrell's baby shower
Jan 24: 24 Hours of Prayer
Feb 6: Men's Breakfast
Feb 21: Blood Drive
Mar 30-Apr 1: Leadership Training for Christ
May 2: Blood Drive
Aug 1: Blood Drive
Nov 7: Blood Drive
Love you - MEAN IT!!