Also....thank you to Kim Hanley, Tanya Welch, Jill Faires and Jennifer Blount for your work on the Young at Heart event on Saturday night! The food was good, the entertainment was hilarious and the fellowship was wonderful!!!
- Dianna Welch - recovering from fall
- Charlotte Grooms - Cancer. Taking radiation treatments.
- Mike Bishop (former member) - recovering from heart surgery and complications.
- Loretta Nabors - Health
- Matt Denman - Health
- Jean Anthony - Health
- Sarah Smith - Health
- William and Lucy Offutt - Health
- Daisy Redding - Health
- Ed Bullard - Health
- Marg Norlin - Health
- Mike Grigsby - Health
- Alexis Cowan - Thyroid Cancer
- John McGee - Health
- Aileen Castlebury - Health
- Charles Richards - Health
- Gail Clark - Cancer
- Webber Woodall - Health
- Dee Lyons - Health
- Dorothy Pearce - Health
- Lance Johnson - ALS
- Kristi Anthony - Physical and mental health
- Jim and Mary Ann Newman - Health
- Glen Barnett asked that we pray for a friend, Steve Jackson. He was hurt out at Kimberly Clark in a trucking accident. They've now transferred him to Baylor/Dallas
- Alden (Bowers) Price's little 2 year old son, Holt. He has been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer in his eye. They have been in Philadelphia, for tests and treatment, seeing the world specialist in this cancer is there. (Alden was a former member.)
- Brian Warlick (Linda Erin's nephew) - Has numerous brain lesions and a brain tumor.
- Larry Young (Cledith Ray's brother) Health
- Billy Ray - (Joe Ray's brother) Health
- Jimmy Wilson (friend of Joy Barnett) - Cancer
- Janet Fouse (former member) - Cancer
- Allison Fasken (Paris school teacher) - Cancer
- Matt Welch (Kristi Anthony's younger brother) - Cancer
- Ezra Fitts (great grandson of Marcus & Sharon Roden) was born prematurely and has been in the NICU.
- Hayden Pruitt (friend of Kimberlyn Lee). He has been diagnosed with Adrenocortical Carcinoma. There is a huge tumor on his adrenal gland and TWO tumors on his liver.
- Two of Dinah Border's granddaughters are experiencing serious health conditions.
- Please keep our students and teachers in your prayers. The shooting in Florida brings to mind the security issues our schools face daily.
- Please keep our troops and first Responders in your prayers for safety.
SHUT-INS: Harley and Lucy Staley, Peggy Wright, Roy Jones, Butch Mills, Robert and Christine Henson
WEDDING SHOWERS: There are two upcoming wedding couples, that we need to shower with blessings. Both showers will begin at 1:30pm at the building.
~~Dan Beeler and fiancé Ryley Bennett, will have their shower on March 11. Their selections are at Williams Sonoma and Bed Bath & Beyond. Dan is the son of Allen and Nikki Beeler.
~~Shai Harris and fiancé Slade Morris will have their shower on March 18. Their selections are at Target and Dillard's. Shai is the daughter of Jared and Kristi Baggett.
RAINBOW ROOM: Boys/Girls jackets or pants - Size 3T-10/12.
PANTRY NEEDS: Grape Jelly and Peanut Butter
SIMPLE SUPPER: This weeks entrée is Teriyaki Checken. $3 per person!
KEEP THE DATE:
Mar 6: Men's Breakfast
Mar 11: Dan Beeler Wedding Shower
Mar 11: Faithful Readers
Mar 18: Shai Harris Wedding Shower
Mar 30-Apr 1: Leadership Training for Christ Convention
May 2: Blood Drive
Aug 1: Blood Drive
Nov 7: Blood Drive
Love you - MEAN IT!!