Thank you Randy for your message this morning "Happy New Year 2019" a new year brings a time of reflection and resolution.
He also asked us to CLAIM a verse as our own; study it, memorize it, live it!!!
Our Sympathy is extended to the family of John Figgins. He passed away last Sunday. His services were held yesterday at LACOC.
- Please keep the Haiti mission team in your prayers this week.
- Naomi Bassett - She had a fall last week. But in true Naomi style... she's doing just fine!
- Joel McGee - Had surgery on his thyroid this week. They removed a portion of it. He is doing well.
- Carl Haggard - Will have surgery on Thursday to have a mass removed.
- Derald Bulls - Pneumonia
- Judy Clark - Bronchitis and Type B flu.
- Kim Hanley - Health
- Lilla Buchanan - Health
- Claude Jones - Health
- Donna McGee began the blocker treatment this past week. She's ok and at home resting.
- Hugh and Jean Anthony - Health
- Cynthia Norris - Health
- Pete Taylor - Health
- Webber Woodall - Health
- Carol Murphy - Health
- Jackie Helm - Cancer
- Vicki Humphrey - Cancer
- Dorothy Pearce - Health
- Peggy Dotson - Health
- Peggy Wright - Colonial Lodge
- Roy Jones - Heritage House
- Kristi Anthony - Physical and mental health.
- Mac Fulbright - Dealing with cancer issues. (Friend of Derald Bulls.)
- Randy Daw minister at Creekside CoC in Greenville, had brain tumor surgery this past week and is doing well.
- Cindy Housley - Health (She's a friend of mine from Frisco.)
- Kanyon Philips - Health (Jay and Gay Spencer's grandson)
- Billy Icenhower - He got a port for chemo this past week and will start a drip for forty eight hours, in the evening after dialysis. If all goes as planned they will do this every two weeks for 6 months. At this time he has the dialysis catheter, biliary drain, abdomen drain and now the chemo port. Continues to be in M.D. Anderson/Houston (Ken and Shelia's son)
- Paul McClain - Is at home and continues rehab at Baylor.
- Holt Price - Cancer (son of former member Alden Bowers Price.)
- The Vanderpools - in Haiti
- Prayers for our teachers and students as they start back to school this week.
- Prayers for our military.
- Prayers for our first responders.
RAINBOW ROOM ITEMS: Jeans ALL sizes (school age) and soft fleece blankets
PANTRY NEEDS: Cereal and Spaghetti Sauce
SIMPLE SUPPER: This weeks' entrée is Chicken Strips.
KEEP THE DATE:
Jan 5-11: Haiti Mission Trip
Jan 8: Men's Breakfast
Jan 13: CDR Summer Registration
Jan 9: Ladies Bible Class resumes.
Jan 14: Monday Night Movie "The Shack"
Jan 18-20: Winterfest Youth Weekend - Jr. High and High School
Jan 28: Young @ Heart - bring a dish to share and games to play.
Feb 22-23: Ladies Retreat
Mar 29-31: Jr. High Retreat at CDR
Love you - MEAN IT!