Monday, April 8, 2019

Prayer Request - 4/8

Ok folks... this is a personal prayer request today.  Please pray for my son, Larry Sprinkle.  Larry lives in Dallas, works for Children's Health, runs/walks/works out daily.  He is an only child, which means he has me, Webber and his dad Steve to worry about.  
Saturday he started having palpitations and I told him then... go to the ER.
On Sunday, he kept having them.  FINALLY at 3am this morning he went to the ER.

This is his explanation:  I went to the ER early this morning because I was having repeated heart palpitations and hadn’t been able to sleep since Saturday. Long story short......They did an ECG on me and I have a “left bundle branch block” in my heart. They also did a chest X-ray and I have congestive heart failure, a moderately enlarged heart and looks like I had a slight heart attack within the past 6 months. Going to have to see a cardiologist ASAP to see what the next steps are. I’m freaking scared and I’m too young for this crap so please get checked out.

So, specifically pray for his heart to be HEALED, for my shingles to be GONE and for Webber's headaches to subside.  I take him to the neurologist tomorrow for more Botox... HOPEFULLY this second round will help him.

No comments: