Monday, April 8, 2019

Update on Luke Chipman

Melissa Chipman posted this update: 
I have prayed Psalms 91:11-12 over my children their entire lives. Psalms 91 is one of my favorite chapters in the Bible. It was my go to scripture yesterday when I was afraid. I especially took comfort in verses 14-16. I love the Lord with all my being, and I do acknowledge Him at all times. God heard our prayers, and I know he heard your prayers. He rescued and He protected. Luke’s CT scan was perfectly normal! They did not find any abnormalities. The diagnosis is Myocarditis, most likely caused by the stomach bug he had last week. He will take 5 days of prescribed NSAIDS for the infection/inflammation. He may have mild chest pain, as it is like a bruise and it takes time to heal. 99.999% of young, healthy patients have no residual effects. He will have an echocardiogram in a month to make sure all is well. We’re going to bust out of here soon. Thank you all for joining us in prayer for our boy. All glory be to God!

No comments: