Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Update on Carl Haggard 1/29

UPDATE ON CARL ~ I just found out that Carl's doctor said that he could come home tomorrow. Wow! We were all shocked!!! He is NOT well but will have HOME HEALTH services here in Paris because they said that it would be about 6 weeks before he recovers. Home health will also show me how to help him. It's a good thing that I stayed home and rested while our children took care of him in the hospital. I was not expecting him to come home this soon! However, I feel sure that home health care will take good care of him. We already know them from his previous surgeries. I am good at nursing, also. I thought about being a nurse at one time. Carl will love to get back into his recliner! Just keep us in your prayers. Thank you and God bless us one and all. In Jesus Name, I pray. Amen.

No comments: