Monday, March 2, 2020

Update on Charles Richard's 3/2

Charles sent this message tonight:
My three-hour back surgery went well on Wednesday at Medical City Plano, and late this afternoon (Monday), I was transported by ambulance to Paris Regional Medical Center's third floor rehab center, where I will be for the next two weeks before going home. Following surgery on a herniated disk in my lower back and two adjacent discs with assorted problems, I have reduced pain in my left leg and reduced pain every day from the surgery itself. I was able to walk on a walker. Gives me hope I will again be able to get around on my rollator, both around the house and elsewhere. I am in room 327 and welcome visitors, although my mornings, in particular, will revolve around therapy (both physical and occupational.

No comments: