Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Update on Eddie George 3/3

Susan George posted these updates yesterday and last night about Eddie:  Eddie called me at 5 o’clock today (Monday) to tell me he was lost. Very long story. I called the sheriff’s office and a search was initiated. He was found 2 hours later by Michael Pace with the Red River County Sheriff department. Eddie was found with the help of the Sheriff's department, Clarksville VFD, and many others.
"I love my home town. I was not able to get the names of everyone, but thank you all so much."

Early this morningWe think he may have had another stroke or at least a TIA. We are now on hour 3 in the hallway of the PRMC/ER.

Today:  After a night of problems, she ended up taking him to the hospital in Mt. Pleasant, and they put him in the ICU.  Eddie suffered four strokes, 2 on each side of his brain.

Please keep Eddie and Susan in your prayers.



No comments: