Monday, August 17, 2009

Prayer Request Update - 8/17 - 9:04pm

Martha Crockett’s Dad, Glen Reeder, is in PRMC-South – Room 733. She said he sleeps so much now that he wouldn’t know if anyone visits, but she would love your prayers for him.

Please keep the families of Wayne Myers and his Mom Jodi Daniels in your prayers, as they deal with their deaths yesterday, in a tragic motorcycle accident. Services are pending at Fry-Gibbs Funeral Home.

Former member, Amber Offutt, sent this message: "I just thought I would give you and update on my condition. I went to the doctor for my monthly appointment and found out that I will be starting a chemo pill shortly after the interferon treatments are over, of course with a short break in between to recoup. After chemo there is a possibility that he might want to do radiation treatments on my neck where the cancer was originally found. After my treatment last Friday, I will have completed 34 of the 40 treatments of interferon. 6 more to go...yeehaaaw! I am not sure when I will be going back to work as for the side effects will be rough. Speaking of side effects, the ones that I experienced last round have been a lot more tolerable, but new ones have occurred. I now have no hair, I am tired all the time during the week of treatments, and I become irritable real easy (when the girls notice that one, things seem to get done...quickly). So please keep the prayers going they really do help. We love and miss everyone."

No comments: