Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Prayer Request Update - 8/19 - 10:30pm

Jerry Barnes will have hernia surgery on Friday, at PRMC/South.

Rita Pringle sent this message today: “My father, Murlin Payne, was taken to the hospital today. He is extremely dehydrated and the doctor was afraid he had a stroke. All the tests came back that he didn’t have a stroke, YEAH!! They are keeping him overnight and going to run an MRI tomorrow hopefully to see if they can find out what is going on. His blood pressure is extremely low and he has very little strength in his hand. That is all I know for now but please keep him in your prayers. Also, my Mom, Louise, will be seeing the surgeon on the 27th to see if her gallbladder needs to be removed also.”

Lindsay McCarter sent this message today: “Please keep Dusti Gaither (5 yr. old with leukemia from Honey Grove) on your prayers! Her numbers are down and she can't stop getting little infections and fevers...they just got back from Dallas after being in the hospital for 5 days and may have to go back indefinitely.”

I do hope everyone has had a great Summer...these hot days will be coming to an end soon (PLEASE) ... and Fall will not be far behind! Keep the students and teachers in your prayers as they start a new year.....and don't forget those school zones!

Since I've not been doing the regular e-mails I haven't said "Love you – MEAN IT!" But, I hope you all KNOW that I do love you and I do MEAN IT! I love this church family! We're so blessed! God is GOOD!

No comments: