Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Prayer Requests - 1/25 - 10:55am

Lindsay McCarter sent this message today:  "Our family could really use the prayers from our church family at this time.
  *My mom, Dianna Welch, fell last night and got banged up pretty bad and has a possible broken hip. They are at the Orthopedic Clinic now.
  *Also, as stated before, my Granny (Barbara Dean) is awaiting test results.

  *My grandparents, Roy and Lillian Welch, and their declining health is a great concern for us right now. Pop has recently been moved to Pine Tree and my grandmother, Lillian, has fallen and has pneumonia. 
  *Please pray for my dad Mark Welch and his siblings, Diane McFadden & Tom Welch, as they are taking care of her.
There are so many hurting people in this world with their own problems. I know that our family is not the only ones that need prayers, but I also know that the more people praying the better. That is why I am making this request. God is so good to his people and I know that He is in control and is the ultimate healer. He has a plan. Pray that we can all trust in His plans! Thanks for everyone's support!"

Also, Derald Bulls sent this message this morning:  Darren Hamner and his son Korbin were injured in an accident.  Darren is in Parkland ICU and Korbin is recovering at home. 

No comments: